Thanks to Rachel Morgan for tagging me to answer these great questions as part of the Writer Campaign. I'm having so much fun meeting the writers participating in this campaign!
1. Describe yourself in one word.
Hmm...That's a tough one. The first thing that came to mind was crazy. But I'll go with "adventurous".
2. What was your favourite book as a child?
A beautiful illustrated book of fairy tales (they were in Russian but I belive they were by the French Charles Perrault).
3. eBooks or paper books?
Another toughie. I love the feel of paper books, but I have switched to mostly ebooks mostly to save space. Now I'm hooked on them. But occasionally I still love to pick up a paper book.
4. If you could go back in time and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I would be more extroverted in high school and college. I didn't learn to be more extroverted until I finished college and it gave me more self-confidence in myself.
5. What song is currently stuck in your head?
Adele's Fire to the Rain
6. What fictional character do you most resemble?
I've been told I resemble Baby from Dirty Dancing as far as my appearance lol
As far as my personality, I think Margarita from Master and Margarita - she wasn't afraid to take risks, become a witch and do anything to save her love Master :)
7. If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
Reading minds. But not all the time. I would want to switch it on and off as I need. Also, I would love to be a shifter.
8. What is your favourite quote?
I'm a big quote person, and have lots of quotes that I love. I'll give you three here:
"Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Mahatma Gandhi
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. ~Mark Twain
Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it's price. ~Sun Tzu
9. Are you a full-time writer or do you have some other day job?
As much as I would love to be a full-time writer, I do have a day job as well. I work with a database in a large university. I also teach the women's classes at my hubby's dojo (karate school) three times a week.
10. Which book would you pick up first: awesome cover or super cool title?
Awesome cover. I know, I know...but hey, that's the first thing that attracts us :)
11. Cream or ice-cream?
If you'd like to read 7 random facts about me, you can find them here.
Now here are my 11 questions followed by the writers I tagged:
1. If you could only go visit one place in the world, where would you go?
2. Do you think you're more of an introvert or an extrovert?
3. Do you prefer to be cold or hot (if there's no in between).
4. If you have to give a lecture on a topic of your choice, what would it be?
5. Rock climbing or sky diving?
6. Would you ever consider writing a memoir?
7. If you could go back in time and talk to one person from the past, who would it be?
8. If you could turn into one animal, what animal would it be?
9. What is your dream job?
10. What are your two favorite shows on TV right now?
11. What is your favorite mythological creature?
*I checked a few of those who were tagged and posted their own questions, and I tried not to duplicate their tags, but in case you were doubled tagged, please feel free to just add these to the other ones and combine in one post if you'd still like to answer these questions. :)
A. E. Martin
Can't wait to read your answers. Go forth and tag :)